Audiority has announced GrainSpace, a granular reverb effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
GrainSpace is a granular processor focused on real-time granularization and reverberation of the incoming audio signal. GrainSpace provides dynamic grain generation (up to 32 per channel), 7 grain parameters, 3 grain modulators (including an 11 waveforms LFO), smearing and reverb to create crazy sound effects, rich textures and much more.
- Real-Time Granular Engine.
- Recording Buffer of 2 seconds.
- Playback modes: Stereo, Mono (L+R), Side.
- Up to 32 grains per channel.
- Grain Size up to 500ms.
- 7 Grain Parameters (Size, Distance, Pitch, Feedback, Freeze, Position and Stretch).
- 3 Grain Modulators (LFO, Random Size, Random Pitch).
- Tempo sync’d LFO with 11 waveforms.
GrainSpace for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of 29 EUR (regular 35 EUR).