AudioSpillage has announced DrumSpillage 2, the first major update to its multi-model drum synthesizer instrument for Mac OS X.
DrumSpillage 2 is equipped with 13 exclusive drum synthesis models. We’ve retuned the original models from version 1 especially for this release. The models implement a variety of synthesis techniques including classic analog, physical modelling, additive and FM synthesis.
New in DrumSpillage 2
- New streamlined user interface with larger sliders and clearer labelling.
- Upgraded synthesis and DSP architecture including anti-aliasing oscillators.
- 4 LFOs per pad (upgraded from 2 in 1.x).
- Increased number of modulation destinations in the model editor.
- New LFO waveforms and smoother modulation for existing waveforms.
- Support for cross-modulating LFOs.
- Full dynamic velocity control over the synthesis parameters.
- New distortion algorithms.
- MPC/Maschine style pad layout preference.
- New kit presets designed especially for v2.
- Bug fixes and improved overall stability.
DrumSpillage 2 will be released this Summer and is available to pre-order for a 25% discounted price (£56.25 GBP/69 EUR/$89 USD). Pre-order customers will receive a 1.x license to use in the mean time. Users of version 1.x can upgrade for £10 GBP/12.50 EUR/$15.99 USD.
AudioSpillage has also introduced a brand new logo and website for the DrumSpillage 2 announcement.
More information: AudioSpillage