Audiosyn BBD Echo-80 is a VST audio processor created in Synthedit which faithfully emulates the workings of BBD (Bucket-Brigade Device) analogue delay-line FX.
These include (but not limited to): Echo, delay, chorus, flange, resonator, and reverb-type effects.
- 11 BBD “fixed-Stage” lengths (64->65536) *Now with manual 50%- 200% offset! Delay time can be set from a fraction of a millisecond up to +13 seconds @ 48khz
- Delay-line clock from 1000hz up to host audio rate (i.e.. 44khz, 48khz, 96khz)
- Delay time modulation with 5 waveforms types (Sine, Tri, Ramp, Saw & Sample & Hold). LFO now syncable to host midi clock!
- Audio re-triggering of the LFO modulator (for all waveforms), with variable phase selection of the waveform cycle. A 2-pole BPF is also provided to isolate audio frequency used for triggering (i.e. bass, mid’s, hi’s)
- 4 or 8-Pole low pass filter (post delay) with selectable resonant & non-resonant response. Resonant response allows self-oscillating feedback
- 2-Pole high pass filter for less “muddy” sounding delay’s (Pre-delay)
- “Loop” function, which infinitely loops whatever is in the delay buffer
- Volume (Pre-gain) & Dry/wet mix controls
- Analogue-style VU meter with pre & post db monitoring switch
- LCD numeric display which displays current delay time (in ms.) or clock/sample rate (in Hz.)
- Hiss knob, which introduces white noise for a “more authentic” analogue FX sound
- In-built help file
- Save up to 64 preset patches per bank. 11 built-in patches comes with the VST to get you started
- High & low resolution VST’s for different screen resolutions
- CPU Friendly
- Registration purchase entitles to a lifetime of free updates on this product, including a planned stereo version of the VST plugin
More information and example sounds are available at Audiosyn.