New in v1.1
- Tap modulation enabled which allows for alias-free modulation FX (i.e Chorus, Flanger etc.). Switch added to re-route LFO from delay clock to delay tap position
- LFO can now be re-triggered from either a (user-specified) midi note # OR onboard re-trig switch
- Feeback (regeneration) can now be inverted. Useful for modulation FX (i.e Chorus, Flanger etc.)
- LFO rate can now be switched between high/low speed, which allows for audio rate modulation of different parrameters
- LPF Cutoff can now be modulated independently by onboard LFO
- Stage offset resolution doubled
- Preset storage doubled to 128 patches
- New presets!
*Because of some changes made to the patch system, patches from earlier versions of the BBD Echo-80 VST may not translate to version v1.1. For this reason, you may want to keep the older version for compatibility with your current arrangements.
A fully functional 7-day demo of the VST is available. Check Audiosyn for more information and a link to download BBD Echo-80 v1.1.