Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on Halloween Pumpkins by AudioThing, a Kontakt instrument library featuring samples and unusual sound design experiments with traditional Halloween pumpkins.
You will find spooky bowed textures, creepy hits, plucked rubber bands, a fake transistor organ and of course an experimental impulse response of the inside of a large pumpkin.
The pumpkins were sampled with two mics, a large diaphragm condenser mic and a piezo attached directly to the skin, then mixed to match the perfect eerie sound.
Halloween Pumpkins features
- 12 Kontakt Instruments (.nki).
- 5 Kontakt Multis (.nkm).
- Up to 6 Round Robin samples.
- 1 Custom Pumpkin IR.
- 76 Samples (44.1kHz / 24Bit).
- Size: 76 MB.
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV.
- Sample sets including: Bowed textures, hits, plucked rubber bands, fake transistor organ.
Halloween Pumpkins is on sale for only $1 USD until November 5th, 2018. Requires the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2 or higher.
More information: AudioThing Halloween Pumpkins