AudioThing has announced the release of Fog Convolver, a convolution effect plug-in that applies the sonic character of an impulse response to another sound in real time.
The plugin can be used to add reverberation, create special effects, and apply an acoustic impulse captured from audio equipment.
The factory bank features more than 250 impulse responses made from spaces, analog and digital equipment, speakers, organic sources, and more.
Fog Convolver features
- 250+ Impulse Responses.
- Lightweight real time Convolution Engine.
- Impulse Response Export (drag to DAW/export to WAV).
- Preset Browser with customizable categories, tags, rating, and more.
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64-bit).
- Platforms: OS X, Windows.
Fog Convolver is available for the introductory price of 50 EUR / $59 USD until July 8th, 2015 (regular 65 EUR / $75 USD).