AudioThing has introduced an update to its creative true stereo convolution reverb plugin. Version 2.1 of Fog Convolver comes with support for macOS 13 Ventura and Windows 11, and many other new features and improvements.
Fog Convolver features 8 factory banks with more than 660 impulse responses made from spaces, analog and digital equipment, organic sources, and more.
Changes in Fog Convolver v2.1
- Added: macOS 13 Ventura support.
- Added: Windows 11 support.
- Added: Linux VST2, VST3, CLAP plugin formats.
- Added: New setting “Mute IR when Bypassed”.
- Added: New setting “Search subfolders for presets” (to improve retrocompatibility).
- Added: Banks and Categories lists resizers.
- Added: Rating reset per preset.
- Added: Set Author for all presets.
- Added: Tooltip text to show full name and duration in the waveform monitor.
- Added: Warning message before deleting a preset.
- Added: More IRs to Unusual bank.
- Added: Load Sample option from the Waveform (useful if Drag and Drop doesn’t work).
- Improved: Loading time for big banks.
- Improved: Import window now remembers the source folder.
- Improved: Importing true stereo files now checks for multiple files.
- Improved: Browser configuration is now saved globally.
- Improved: Top bar preset box now ignores folders with no presets.
- Fixed: Crash when scrolling the browser too quickly.
- Fixed: Potential issue when loading empty impulse responses.
- Fixed: EQ Parameter Lock not working properly.
- Fixed: Sample rate not updated correctly during bouncing in some hosts.
- Fixed: Compatibility with macOS 10.11 and 10.12.