AudioThing has released version 1.1.0 of Fog Convolver, a convolution plugin that applies the sonic character of an impulse response to another sound in real time.
Fog Convolver can be used to add reverberation, create special effects, and apply an acoustic impulse captured from audio equipment.
Changes in Fog Convolver v1.1.0
- Added single Parameter Lock.
- Added top bar button tool tips.
- Preset browsing with arrows from both the combo box and the Preset Browser.
- Cmd/Ctrl + Click will not reset the parameters when trying to fine tune them.
- Fixed samplerate conversion when loading IRs with different samplerates from the host.
- Fixed a couple of GUI/menu visual errors.
Fog Convolver for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 65 EUR. Existing customers can update the plug-in by downloading and installing the demo versions.