AudioThing has released version 1.1.0 of Hand Clapper, a claps drum synth instrument for Windows and Mac.
Hand Clapper is a drum synthesizer dedicated to claps sounds. The internal design is inspired by a famous Japanese percussion synthesiser from the ’80. There are three internal noise sources that are used to recreate the classic sound of vintage analog drum machines. It’s also possible to load external samples and sculpt them with the same circuit emulation.
Changes in Hand Clapper v1.1.0
- 11 new presets with 11 custom samples from analog gear.
- Added 3 velocity curves (soft, linear, hard).
- Custom samples can now be dragged and dropped onto the GUI.
- Custom samples can now be saved to the preset folder.
- Unloading custom samples is now possible.
- Fixed Release on very fast notes.