AudioThing has released an update to its Hand Clapper drum synthesizer dedicated to claps sounds.
The update includes support for macOS Catalina and VST3, new presets and samples, parameter lock, and more.
The internal design is inspired by a famous Japanese percussion synthesiser from the ’80. There are three internal noise sources that are used to recreate the classic sound of vintage analog drum machines (such as 808, 909, HC2, and more).
You are not limited to just the on-board sounds though, you can also load in any sample you want.
Changes in Hand Clapper v1.5
- Added: macOS 10.15 Catalina support.
- Added: VST3 plugin format.
- Added: 11 new presets and 6 new samples.
- Added: Parameter Lock.
- Added: Edit Value option for Knobs.
- Added: Notification System.
- Added: Online Authorization Form.
- Added: Global option – Resizable Window.
- Improved: New GUI with support for Retina/HiDPI displays.
- Improved: CPU and memory usage.
- Fixed: Bounce to file length bug.