AudioThing has announced the release of an update to its drum synthesizer plugin dedicated to claps sounds. Version 1.5.2 of Hand Clapper adds support for Linux and iOS.
The design is inspired by a famous Japanese percussion synthesiser from the ’80. There are three internal noise sources that are used to recreate the classic sound of vintage analog drum machines (such as 808, 909, HC2, and more). You are not limited to just the on-board sounds though, you can also load in any sample you want.
Changes in Hand Clapper v1.5.2
- Added: macOS 13 Ventura support.
- Added: Windows 11 support.
- Added: Linux VST2, VST3, CLAP plugin formats.
- Improved: CPU and memory usage.
- Improved: Triggering notes faster when clicking on the pad.
- Fixed: Custom sample path saved with relative path for new presets.
- Fixed: Random mute while recalling Live, Cubase, or Bitwig projects on macOS.
The desktop version of Hand Clapper is on sale for $16.25 USD until May 5th, 2023 at the AudioThing store and from distributors Plugin Boutique and ADSR Sounds (regular $25 USD).
The iOS/AUv3 version is $3.99 USD instead of $5.99 USD at the App Store during the promotion.