AudioThing has released version 1.5 of its Megaphone audio effect plugin that emulates an amplified bullhorn / PA loudspeaker.
It features two loudspeaker emulations (Mode I and Mode II), feedback control (slapback echo), and a noise section. Megaphone can be used to make any audio source sound as if it’s being played by a bullhorn.
Version 1.5 includes the following changes:
- Added: VST3 plugin format.
- Added: Online Authorization Form.
- Added: Noise Source Parameter.
- Added: Global option – Resizable Window.
- Improved: New GUI with support for Retina/HiDPI displays.
- Fixed: MAC with High Sierra (APFS) presets scrambled.
- Fixed: Bypass noise in Pro Tools.
In celebration of the update, Megaphone is on sale for $9.95 / 9.95 EUR until April 1st, 2019 at AudioThing and Plugin Boutique (regular 19 USD/EUR). The 64-bit plugin is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: AudioThing