AudioThing has released an updated to the miniBit software 8-bit chiptune style synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.6 includes a Custom Waveform Editor, featuring 32 steps and 8 waveform slots per preset. You can now draw your own waveforms by clicking and dragging on the editor.
miniBit is an 8-bit/chiptune style synthesizer plugin that emulates the sound of 80s game consoles and retro computers.
It features a main oscillator with 18 waveforms paired with a sub oscillator (a square wave pitched one octave below). The waveforms are not bandlimited and will produce aliasing.
Changes in miniBit v1.6
- Added: Custom Wave Editor with 32 steps and 8 waves.
- Added: Glide row to Step Sequencer.
- Fixed: Sub-Osc Glide Issue.
- Fixed: Step Sequencer not retaining values on some Hosts.
- Fixed: Random clicks when scrolling through Waveforms.
- Improved: Waveform Monitor.
miniBit is available for Windows and Mac (64bit only) from Plugin Boutique, priced at 20 USD/EUR. For a limited time you can save 20% off all AudioThing plugins in a Holiday Sale.
More information: AudioThing