AudioThing has released an update to the newly released Noises, an experimental instrument with a playful and inspiring interface, designed to bring a vast world of noise into your music and audio production.
Version 1.0.1 includes a new bank, more functions, improvements and some fixes.
Noises is the fourth plugin we developed together with German composer and “that guy with the sweaters” Hainbach. He crafted hundreds of recordings of rare vintage measurement and tape equipment, analog synths, strange field recordings, electro-acoustic and magnetic field experiments, and more in his lab to create this creative noise instrument with us. It is designed to be fast and inspiring to use, with a big dial at its center inviting you to search for sounds and a sequencer to make them music. This results in a minimum of clicks for a maximum of sound.
Changes in Noises v1.0.1
- Added: New Bank “Porta Majora”.
- Added: Maximum Crossfade Time control in the Settings menu.
- Added: Separate installer with just plugins and no sample library.
- Added: Custom banks can now be loaded in DEMO version.
- Improved: Additional scan for jpg and txt file in each banks (to avoid missing picture and description in custom banks).
- Fixed: Pitch range value display (3 octaves instead of 1).
- Fixed: 1/4 value not showing in the Speed knob.
- Fixed: Muting/crash issue when loading short samples (<5 sec).
- Fixed: Left hand support not working on Bank box.