AudioThing has announced the release of an update to its Springs vintage spring reverb effect plugin.
Version 1.3.1 includes a new GR-1 Model, macOS 13 Ventura support, additional CLAP plugin format, and more.
Springs features emulations from 16 types of spring reverbs, ranging from a long 6-spring pipe to a tiny battery-powered single-spring unit. We have used a combination of convolution and modelling to recreate the vintage character of each reverb.
Changes in Springs 1.3.1
- Added: GR-1 Model (stereo sum, and stereo mod).
- Added: macOS 13 Ventura support.
- Added: Windows 11 support.
- Added: Loading progress bar.
- Added: CLAP plugin format.
- Improved: CPU and memory usage.
- Improved: Switch labels are now clickable.
- Fixed: Accelerated GUI settings.
- Fixed: Compatibility with OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Fixed: Popups not opening correctly in multiple instances in Logic Pro.
- Fixed: Start/End parameters in the Editor causing a potential crash.
- Fixed: Automation issue causing heavy CPU usage in some cases.
Springs for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU, AAX and CLAP) is on sale for 39 USD/EUR instead of 69 USD/EUR for a limited time.
More information: AudioThing