AudioThing has released an update to its multi-effect plugin featuring 6 modules. Version 1.6 of Vinyl Strip adds support for macOS 12 Monterey and the new CLAP plugin format.
Vinyl Strip includes Distortion, Compressor, Bit Crusher, Tilt EQ, Vintage Reverb, and Vinylizer modules.
The modules can be arranged in any combination by simple drag-n-drop. Vinyl Strip will add life and an old school touch to your samples and tracks, and achieve that classic vinyl record sound in your digital environment. The plugin is optimised to be lightweight on the CPU.
Changes in Vinyl Strip v1.6
- Added: macOS 12 Monterey support (Universal 2 Binary).
- Added: CLAP plugin format.
- Added: Light and Dark UI mode.
- Added: Option to enable Accelerated GUI.
- Added: Internal support for left-hand mouse users.
- Improved: GUI and loading time.
- Improved: Joined Parameter lock and Random lock.
Vinyl Strip is available in VST/VST3, AU, AAX and CLAP formats for Windows and Mac. It is on sale at the AudioThing store and from distributors ADSR Sounds and Plugin Boutique for $29 USD until September 30th, 2022 (regular $59 USD).