Audiowiesel has launched Snaps & Claps, an instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.
We truly believe that this tool solves a specific problem! And that is, using the right snap or clap sounds in your tracks. We created this library as a time-saver to prevent us from doing the same work over and over again. In particular, recording snaps/claps in the studio and mixing them afterwards. Instead, we put an enormous amount of work and time into flexibility and detail in order to make this tool as helpful as possible.
Snaps & Claps features
- Insane 60 round robin notes for each of the 4 velocity layer.
- 5 different mic positions: 0.5 ft, 2 ft, 4 ft, 7 ft and 10 ft.
- Ensemble builder up to 20 snaps or claps at a time.
- Controlled randomness for pitch, velocity and starting time.
- Stereo width and panorama control.
- VI-Control forum user preset bank (72 hand-picked .nki patches);.
- See patch list under ‘Details’ on the bottom of this page.
- Dry samples are also included as bonus.
- 2,880 samples / 224 MB Kontakt .ncw format.
- 44.1kHz / 24bit / stereo.
The library is available for purchase for 12 EUR / $15 USD (prices excl. VAT). Requires full retail version of Kontakt v5.3 or higher.