AuraPlug has released version 2.4 of AmpFire, an guitar multi-effect plugin.
AmpFire is a special VST effect designed for metal guitar players. AmpFire is a preamplifier, distortion, power amplifier and speaker cabinet simulator in one. AmpFire does not contain effects (except for an input Noise gate). We focused on guitar-sound and low CPU usage when designing AmpFire. Plugins deriving from other manufacturers are easy to add to post-AmpFire VST series. Countless VST effects are available for this.
Changes in AmpFire v2.4
- Advanced zero (low) latency convolution engine, ideal for cabinet simulation.
- Internal IR file browser.
- Supported file format: RIFF wave-files (.wav) (8/16/24/32-bit, mono/left channel stereo at any sample rate).
- Internal sample rate converting.
- Auto-normalization (automatic volume compensation).
- Frequency response graph.
- Separate dry/wet control (-inf .. +24dB).
- Extremely low CPU Usage.
AmpFire for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 40 EUR. The update is currently available for Windows (32/64bit VST), Mac AU/VST coming soon.