VST Buzz has announced a promotion on the Mammoth plugin by Aurora DSP, a bass processing effect featuring a modern, convenient GUI, a custom IR Loader, and an endless supply of distortion.
“Mammoth” is a powerful yet intuitive bass plugin featuring two-band signal processing that includes a bass maximizer, 3 types of drive, a tone stack, cabinet simulations and much more.
Aurora DSP designed Mammoth with simplicity and flexibility in mind. It’s made for artists, producers and engineers alike.
- 3 different preamp models based on famous hardware.
- Variable-frequency signal split.
- Three-band tone control based on classic designs.
- Maximizer and low harmonics Saturator.
- 3 Cabinet IRs and a custom IR Loader.
- BRUTE and MELT additional characteristic switch.
- Special “Mammoth” knob for more clank..
- Agressive SLAM limiter on output.
- Scalable, 4k-ready UI in dark mode.
Available in VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows and macOS, Mammoth is priced 29 EUR until August 30th, 2021 (regular 67 EUR). Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: VST Buzz