Antares Technologies has announced the release of Auto-Tune Access, a new member of the pitch correction and auto-tune effect series.
Auto-Tune Access delivers the core Auto-Tune technology that professional artists and producers rely on, in a streamlined interface.
“For most people creating production vocals, the first plug-in they will buy after getting a DAW is Auto-Tune, because it is the standard for natural pitch correction and modern vocal effects,” says Antares Technologies CEO Steve Berkeley.
“This new edition of Auto-Tune gives more artists and producers an opportunity to incorporate Auto-Tune into their productions, whether they’re just starting out with Auto-Tune or they’re veteran users who need quick, easy access to core Auto-Tune functions.”
Auto-Tune Access features
- A new, pared-down interface provides access to key Auto-Tune features with a single click.
- Simple three-position reTune Speed and Humanize knobs allow a variety of tuning applications, from subtle, natural-sounding pitch correction to the most extreme Auto-Tune Effects.
- Low-latency processing means users can perform through Auto-Tune Access in real time, in the studio or onstage, without worrying about distracting delay.
- Auto-Tune Access’ light CPU footprint and professional-quality processing make it an ideal introduction to Auto-Tune, and a convenient option for advanced users working with large, complex projects.
- Auto-Tune Access is fully compatible with Antares’ new Auto-Key plug-in (sold separately), which saves valuable time in the studio by automatically detecting music key and scale and sending that information to Auto-Tune Access.
- Auto-Tune Access is the first Antares plug-in that features WIBU computer authorization for enhanced security and ease of use.