AutoTonic has announced version 1.6 of its Modal MIDI Transposer software for Windows and Mac.
This new version offers several innovative features eg, MULTICHANNEL-PROCESSING which makes AutoTonic – again – the world’s first Modal Multichannel Transposer of its kind *or* full POLYPHONIC AFTERTOUCH SUPPORT *or* THE ABILITY TO OPEN MULTIPLE INSTANCES TO USE MULTIPLE MAPPING ZONES etc, and last but not least we’ve finally also updated AutoTonic’s Scales Database and ADDED OVER 400+ NEW SCALES …
Changes in AutoTonic v1.6
- NEW multiple instances function that allows to open new duplicate windows of AutoTonic (eg, for using 2 or more instances of AutoTonic simultaneously for multiple mapping zones eg, with left & right hand…)
- NEW MIDI i/o channel selectors for advanced MIDI routings (eg, using multiple instruments on various channels at the same time!)
- Supports now “Polyphonic Aftertouch” (eg, Yamaha CS 80).
- 422 new scale templates included, to choose from.
- Various UI improvements (MIDI #numbers in OUTPUT etc.).
AutoTonic is currently on sale for $99 USD (full license, regular $179 USD), $29 USD for a yearly subscription, or $49 USD for three years (regular $79 USD). A free demo is available for download.
More information: AutoTonic