Sound Aesthetics Sampling has launched Autumn Choirs, a dual layer Kontakt instrument with powerful morphing engine, featuring dusty and dirty drones and textures.
Autumn Choirs is a collaboration with Erick McNerney. It is based upon field recordings which were mutated into very organic sounding ambiences and textures.
While You can use the source sounds right out of the box are You also able to create interesting rhythms, pulses, sweeps and much more by only using the morpher.
It also includes a vast collection of presets (160+) where we really mangled the sounds and took advantage of the engine.
Autumn Choirs features
- Powerful Morpher which let’s You create anything from rhythms over pulses, sweeps and much more.
- Full ADSR control.
- Movement Effect to let the sound evolve over time.
- Easy FX Rack with Reverb, Phaser, Delay, LoFi, Convolution, Distortion, Flanger, Chorus and EQ.
- Simple sound browsing by either selecting via menu or jumping forward and backward by pressing the arrows.
- mixed field recording and processed sounds.
- 160+ custom made patches to get you started.
- 12 Custom IRs.
- Beautiful 3D GUI for your inspiration.
Autumn Choirs is on sale at an introductory 40% discount. Requires Kontakt 5.5.2 or higher, full version.
More information: Sound Aesthetics Sampling