Avid has announced the general availability of its new VENUE IO16 Option Card for the VENUE SC48.
This optional analog and digital I/O expansion card enhances workflow flexibility and mixing options by enabling customers to connect their favorite outboard gear—such as automixers, EQs, dynamics and multi-effects processors, and digital music players—directly to the VENUE SC48 console.
Ideal for corporate AV events, concert sound, and houses of worship, the IO16 Option Card enables customers to have the flexibility of using hardware processors and sound sources in tandem with the wide array of coveted studio-standard plug-ins available to all VENUE systems.
VENUE IO16 Option Card features
- An array of analog and digital I/O connections:
- 8 channel pairs of analog inputs and outputs through 1/4-inch female TRS connectors
- 8 channels of AES digital inputs and outputs through four XLR connectors
- Provides direct connectivity between SC48 and third-party outboard devices through a single, cost-effective card, which installs into an available expansion slot.
- Seamless VENUE software integration: Eliminates the need for installing drivers, as VENUE 2.9 software will recognize the card upon installation.
- Sample Rate Conversion (SRC) on all digital inputs eliminates the need for a separate Word Clock when interconnecting digital devices.
- All inputs and outputs are easily routable using the VENUE software patchbay.
The VENUE IO16 Option Card is available now through VENUE resellers.
More information: Avid