IK Multimedia has announced availability of the AXE I/O Solo, the latest addition to its range of AXE I/O high-end guitar interfaces with advanced tone-shaping features.
It maintains the award-winning, best-in-class tone from the original while offering a more budget-friendly, mobile format.
AXE I/O SOLO is a compact, bus-powered 2-in/3-out USB audio interface that features IK’s high-end PURE microphone preamp; an instrument input with proprietary tone-shaping options; an exclusive Amp Out to incorporate real gear into a recording setup; and 24-bit, 192 kHz converters with a wide dynamic range, for pristine recordings in all musical genres.
AXE I/O SOLO can also act as a controller for use with IK’s included AmpliTube® or other favourite guitar-friendly software, offering a complete, affordable solution for players who want the best possible tone for their tracks.
AXE I/O Solo features
- 2-in / 3-out USB audio interface.
- ACTIVE/PASSIVE pick-up selector.
- PURE and JFET input stages.
- Z-Tone® impedance-adapting circuit.
- Amp Out with ground loop interrupter.
- High-resolution, Class A mic preamp.
- 24-bit, 192 kHz sound quality.
- Wide frequency response ideal for instruments.
- Best-in-class analog/digital conversion.
- Ultra-low noise floor for high-gain recording.
- Designed and made in Italy.
AXE I/O Solo is now available for 249.99 USD/EUR (excluding taxes).
More information: IK Multimedia