AZ Audio has released updates for ADopplerEn2 and Stempel, two freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows.
Changes in ADopplerEn2 v2.003
- Changed the pan modulation.
- More accurate LFO resync.
- Fixed possible sound issues when changing presets (relative to the host).
- Best plugin behaviour when changing the sample rate during the host runtime.
- Ultra high samplerate supported without maximum delay time change.
- Various new presets.
Changes in Stempel v1.100
- New spectral morphing mode which is totally replacing the previous vocoding operations.
- A few Magnitude or Angle morphing models are assignable to a new XY controller.
- New ‘spectral clipping’ option, to keep the morphing smooth.
- Updated the chorus parameters mapping.
- Note to users: old presets files are no more compatible, it’s advisable to delete them.
ADopplerEn2 and Stempel are available as freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows PC.
More information: AZ Audio (website no longer available)