B. Serrano has released Adonis, a freeware 8 voices polyphonic VA / AM / FM synthesizer.
- 2 independent (syncable) voices with 4 waveforms with tuning, fine pitch and level, which can be combined by 57 differents structures using ring-modulations (AM) and FM, Harmonics range set, DADSR amplitude envelopes
- 2 multimodes filters (LP, HP, BP) with 8 stages (slope), cutoff, resonance, drive and spread knobs (filter 1 can be injected in filter 2)
- 4 LFO’s with shape, delay, steps (shape aliasing), and rate, manual run or BPM sync by your host (LFO 1 & 2 can be modulated by LFO 3 & 4 and envelopes via a matrix)
- 4 graphical envelopes with up to 8 segments with time / level, each segment has its own curve
- Effects: Phaser / flanger: 4, 8, 12 stages and frequency range, Chorus, Delay: manual mode or host BPM sync, 3 bands Resonators, Static HPF
- 8 Steps CV Sequencer with host BPM sync, semi-tones setting, octave range, coarse knobs and 4 cycles: Forward, reverse, alternate, random
- Voices modulation matrix: set modulations to each waveforms pitch and / or level, useful for FM sound design
- MIDI Learn
- Glide and Master level
Visit B. Serrano for more information.