Backpullver has released Vatanator, a drum machine app for iPad.
It comes packed with 140 built-in presets, and ability to add your own samples. There is an advanced MIDI integration, MIDI learn function and option to save your project for further use.
The interface is simple yet one can dive in deep in the options. It has two main modes where you can play with the pads or arrange a pattern and additional menus for effects, mixer, and song arrangement.
- iOS 7.1 or later compatible, iPad retina graphics.
- Record patterns in real-time with quantization, MIDI assignable.
- 16/32 steps sequencer with advanced MIDI options.
- Fast loading of presets on the fly.
- Full MIDI implementation.
- Background audio.
- Audiobus, Audiobus Remote, Inter-App Audio and Ableton Link support.
- Ability to import samples via AudioCopy, Dropbox or iTunes Share.
- Real-time effects with envelope follower, MIDI assignable.
- Song arranger, ability to store a sequence of patterns and play them in order.
- 8 channel mixer with volume control and mute/solo for any individual instrument.
Vatanator is available for purchase for $5.99 USD.
More information: Backpullver