Balance Mastering has released an updated version of its Analog Magpha EQ, a true analog phase mastering/bus equalizer plugin.
The 2.0.0 update includes AAX support, high/low shelves and more.
This EQ is the result of years of mastering experience and has been a secret weapon in getting exactly the right sound for our clients. We hope it can help you too, whether placed on a track, subgroup or the master channel, this EQ delivers a silky smooth sound that’s as warm as it is pure.
Changes in Analog Magpha EQ v2.0.0
- Add high/low shelves with extended frequency ranges.
- Add new presets for shelving.
- Allow keyboard entry of ‘k’ frequencies e.g. ‘6.3k’ converts to ‘6300’.
- Optional double +/- 18dB gain range suitable for mixing.
- Improved fix to zero-latency on bypass with some DAWs.
- Bypass buttons now display e.g. “Off” when off.
Balance Analog Magpha EQ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for £80 GBP until July 8th, 2018 (regular £110 GBP).
More information: Balance Mastering