Balance Mastering has released version 2.1.0 of Analog Magpha EQ, a true analog phase mastering/bus equalizer plugin for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX).
The update follows the recent 2.0 release with mono track compatibility, quarter dB steps, and some more improvements and fixes.
Changes in Analog Magpha EQ v2.1.0
- Now mono track compatible.
- Fade knobs when band is off.
- Option for quarter dB steps (half dB when double gain enabled).
- Fix double gain range clipping to +/-9dB on project reload.
- Fix raised CPU usage when playback stopped.
Balance Analog Magpha EQ is available for purchase for £110 GBP.
More information: Balance Mastering