barrattaudio has released Equavescent2, a 10-band parallel equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Equavescent2 has drastically improved the algorithms of Equavescent including a new proprietary windowing algorithm that increases the tightness and clarity of the sound.
Equavescent2 algorithms improve upon traditional equalizer maths.
The results speak for themselves.
The algorithms remove micro modulation errors often found in digital equalizers. These digital errors can sound ok when used in moderation to purposeful effect, but will add a digital haze which can easily ruin a mix.
- Resizable interface with no gimmicks, everything on the interface has a purpose.
- Phase shifting of individual bands.
- Mid-side controls for stereo.
- Peak and analog algorithmed relative loudness VU.
- Negative phase boosts shown in frequency response, version 1.0.103.
- FFT mode to adjust the size of the fft used.
- Supports up to 8 channels.
- Sample rate up to 192kHz.
- Native 32bit and 64bit Intel PC VST.
- Native 32bit and 64bit VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit on OS X.
- New MIDI control.
Equavescent2 is available for purchase for $100 USD. Current users will receive new authorisation details soon.