BBE Sound and Plugivery have announced a major update to the Sonic Sweet audio plugins bundle that brings BBE Sound’s legendary tone to your productions.
Version 4.0 has been built from the ground up within a new framework that brings the classic sound of BBE Sound into the future.
When Audio Professionals talk about their “must-have” Equaliser, Neve usually is the first brand mentioned. Ask about their choice of a compressor and it might be an Urei 1176. When the subject is an enhancer/maximizer, “BBE Sound” is usually the answer. Throughout the world, there’s barely a studio, sound engineer or record producer that doesn’t own at least ONE version of BBE’s enhancer/maximizer tools.
BBE Sound products have been used on countless productions to give them more sparkle in the high end and a richer fatter sound in the low end without being “muddy”. BBE products have been copied over and over again but people stick to the BBE Sound trademark because they are quite simply the best sound tools in their category.
The BBE Sonic Sweet v4 plug-ins gives you exactly the same brightness, clarity, and fullness as the hardware modules with the added bonus of being fully automatizable.
The “Sonic Sweet” bundle consists of four plugins:
- Sonic Maximizer: Musicians and studio engineers for years have known that the D82 Sonic Maximizer is the best way to get that professional sound and extra sparkle that is so difficult to capture.
- Harmonic Maximizer: The H82 Harmonic Maximizer increases presence and clarity. It restores natural brightness and adds deeper and extended low frequencies. It can be used in the studio on individual tracks or an entire mix, or live to enhance the sound of a P.A. system.
- Loudness Maximizer: The L82 Loudness Maximizer is a mixing and mastering multi-band limiter plug-in. Its ultimate transparency allows the L82 Loudness Maximizer to dramatically increase the overall level of your mix without audible artefacts and pumping effects.
- Mach 3 Bass: As a new addition to the “Sonic Sweet” lineup, Mach 3 Bass will take your low end to new sonic depths. Insert this plug-in on any type off bass instrument or signal where you need a big boost on the low end.
The Sonic Sweet v4 bundle has been completely rewritten using a new framework, “Powered by Plugivery” conserving every nuance of the same great tone as well as the ease of use you’d come to expect from BBE Sound products.
The Sonic Sweet v4 bundle supports the following plug-in formats: AAX, AudioUnit, VST and now VST3 support for Mac and Windows computers.
Changes in Sonic Sweet v4.0
- Fully rewritten with brand new “Powered by Plugivery” framework.
- Major interface redesign with Retina/HiDPI support on compatible hosts.
- Optimized DSP algorithms with up to 50% less CPU usage.
- VST3 support for Mac and Windows (32/64 bit).
- Touch screen support.
- A/B switch with copy and swap functions.
- Help tooltips when hovering knobs.
- Automatic check for updates.
- Easy activation process integrated into the plug-in.
- Pro Tools automation menu & colors.
- System report feature, useful when contacting support.
- Uninstaller for Mac in addition to Windows.
- Many minor performance & stability improvements.
The Sonic Sweet v4 bundle is available as a FREE update for all previous v3 owners.
Throughout December, The Sonic Sweet v4 bundle will be available at the introductory price of $99 USD (List $249 USD).