BeatSkillz has announced the release of its new RetroVOLT virtual instrument, a collection of multi-sampled sounds from synths by Roland, Sequential Circuits, Oberheim, Yamaha, Waldorf and more.
RetroVOLT includes over 500 factory presets made with a 2 oscillator (sample map) architecture and a full synth engine, multi-effects system, arpeggiator, and more.
Beatskillz’ love for 80s synth-pop and industrial synth sounds led them into developing RetroVOLT!
With already very successful 80s romplers like Retro Keys and Synthwave keys under their belt, Beatskillz wanted to do something very different and with extreme power and synth engine capabilities that they had never done before. One year of development later, Beatskillz can introduce for the first time: RetroVOLT!
- Powerful synth engine using Multi Samples – Multi-Zone & Multi-Velocity.
- Filter types including the famous “ladder“ filter.
- Amp and Filter Envelopes, Velocity curve editing, lfos and more.
- Full Arpeggiator/ Sequencer with user patterns saving.
- Effects section with 10 simultaneous effects including Convolution Reverb.
- 500+ Factory Presets included, users can also save their own presets.
- Auto Preset Generator for unlimited combination of sample maps and parameters.
- Midi Controller Assignment for all parameters. Simple “right-click” & assign.
RetroVOLT is on sale at an introductory 40% discount, priced £47.75 GBP / $59 USD until April 23rd, 2020. The plugin comes in 64-bit VST, AU and AAX formats.
More information: BeatSkillz