BeepStreet has announced the release of Zeeon, a virtual analog synthesizer for iPad, powered by an advanced analog circuit modelling engine.
We spent a lot of time analysing iconic analog synths, both vintage and modern, to find out which parts of the circuit contribute most to their specific character. We used this knowledge to create a unique synth, with focus on what’s most important – the pure, organic and detailed sound. Many analog synth emulations sound dull. Not Zeeon. We take care of the entire spectrum range from deep lows to sweet highs. All audio and modulation signals are processed at 176 KHz (4x oversampling).
- Audio Unit v3 and standalone application with a simple polyphonic step sequencer.
- 2 oscillators with continuously variable waveforms, hard-sync and sub-oscillator. Carefully simulated analog drift and PSU influence.
- Filter: 3 models available: Transistor ladder low pass, OTA cascade low pass and State Variable Filter with continuously variable LP-HP + BP mode.
- 2 low frequency oscillators and envelope generators per voice.
- Overdrive: diode clipper and transistor saturation, pre and post filter.
- Up to 2 layers per voice. Layers can modulate each other.
- Powerful modulation matrix offering self-modulation and cross-layer modulation, 8 modulation slots, 17 signal sources and 41 targets available, both from modulation modules and audio signal path. This takes Zeeon into semi-modular territory. Imagine oscillator waveform, panning, filter cutoff, resonance or LP-HP mode modulated by oscillators or another layer!
- Effects unit: Circuit modelled BBD chorus, bass booster, zero-delay Phaser, Stereo delay and Reverb.
- 144 presets and Tutorials bank, more coming soon.
Zeeon for 64-bit iPad requires iOS 9.3 or later. It is available for $9.99 USD.