Behringer has announced the X32, a new digital mixer.
When you’re ready to make the jump from tic-tac-toe to chess, pay us a visit. The X32 represents BEHRINGER’s domination strategy in the digital mixing tournament of champions and we’re confident that a checkmate isn’t far behind.
Join us at NAMM booth 6756 to shake hands with our grandmaster. It’s your move.
- Total recall.
- 32 channels with inserts.
- 16 mix busses with inserts.
- 6 aux sends and returns.
- 8 stereo FX returns.
- 6 matrix mixers with inserts.
- 6 mute groups.
- 8 DCA groups.
- Full-recording / multi-channel networking via FW/USB expansion cards*.
- 48-channel “digital snake” via ultra-low latency AES-50 ports*.
- Fully programmable, high-end mic preamps.
- 25 low-noise 100mm motorized faders.
- Super-easy user-interface with direct access.
- No confusing menus.
- High-resolution 7″ colour TFT display.
- Individual LCD displays per channel, DCA and Bus.
- Full dynamics and EQ per channel, busses and matrices.
- Adjustable line-delays on all inputs and outputs.
- Virtual FX rack with 8 FX slots.
- Powerful scene management for shows.
- On-board recorder for uncompressed WAV files on USB flash drive.
- Remote editor software to control via USB or Ethernet.
- Extensive channel strip controls with user-definable control sections.
- Connections to BEHRINGER P-16 personal monitoring system.
- AES/EBU stereo digital output and full MIDI implementation.
- Super-compact and lightweight.
The X32 will coming 2/3 quarter 2011 at a projected price of $2,500 USD.
More information: Behringer