Bela D Media has introduced Vocal Tools Alto, a vocal sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
By means of unique programming, sample editing, and the advanced Vocal Tools script, Bela D Media brings you the first sampled voice library to utilize vocal phrase sequencing. The user has complete control over the elements within a given phrase across the vocal scale.
Created exclusively for Native Instruments Kontakt, the Alto is sung with a dark and haunting operatic vocal style that lends itself perfectly to any film or media project.
Vocal Tools Alto features
- 343 MB, 44.1Khz/24Bit.
- Real-time sequencing and instant call-back of self created vocal movements.
- 50+ vocal elements
- Sample offset control to generate new elements in real-time.
- 12 storage locations
- 16 steps per self created phrase
- Copy and store vocal movements
- Quick Edit Page to assign attack, sample offset, legato depth and shape per vocal step.
- Setup Page to assign various midi data via controllers.
- Auto vocal breath with control frequency of occurrence and volume.
- FX control of Impulse Response, Kontakt reverb or bypass all.
The library is available to purchase for $125 USD.