Best Service has announced the launch of Mystica, a female chamber choir Kontakt Player library by Eduardo Tarilonte.
With Mystica, Eduardo Tarilonte continues his incomparable series of vocal-libraries. This classical chamber choir consists of eight extraordinary female vocalists, delivering a unique, enchanting sound without comparison.
Mystica has been designed as a female-choir-library for unconfined solo use. At the same time, the library forms a perfectly matched mixed choir when being combined with Cantus. Therefore, Mystica has been recorded under identical conditions in spanish KBYO Recording Studios, located in Granada, using eight selected Neumann microphones and Avalon preamps.
To ensure perfect team play of both libraries, Mystica offers the same words and wordbuilder as Cantus. In addition, there is a new possibility for quick exchanges of phrases and wordbuilder-settings between the libraries – in both directions. This way, the combination of Mystica and Cantus forms an impressive tool to create overwhelming choir passages.
- Unique „Numen Ensemble“ female choir with eight vocalists.
- 5 GB WAV samples, 24 bit/44.1 kHz.
- NI Kontakt Player license included – no further sampler required.
- Created with Kontakt 5.3.1.
- 5 “True Legato” vowels (A, E, I, O, U), separate “Mmmh”-articulation.
- Powerful wordbuilder with 24 words and three different articulations (staccato, fast, slow).
- Words can be separated in 120 short words/syllables.
- Combine words with True-Legato vowels – automatic vowel selection.
- 100 Gregorian vocal phrases.
- 12 soundscapes, moulded from vocal recordings.
- Additional vocal effects.
- New import/export functions to exchange wordbuilder-patches between Mystica and Cantus.
- Dry recordings, perfect to be spiced up with individual reverberation.
Mystica is available for purchase for MSRP 199 EUR/$229 USD/£159 GBP. Includes latest NI Kontakt Player.