Bitwig has announced the second major update of its music production software.
Bitwig Studio 2.4 comes with a completely overhauled Sampler and major workflow improvements, which greatly advance Bitwig Studio’s production and performance functionality.
Today we’re thrilled to announce Bitwig Studio 2.4. It features our Sampler reborn, equipped with granular and wavetable techniques.
Throw in visual crossfading and a revamped multisample editor, and Sampler has gone from trusted sideman to solo act.
Other great new features in Bitwig Studio 2.4 are MIDI channel support, new devices and modulators and many more.
The new Sampler comes equipped with granular and wavetable techniques, which open up infinite sound design possibilities for the stage or the studio.
It also features visual crossfading and a revamped multi-sample editor.
Changes in Bitwig Studio 2.4
- Sampler overhaul
- Extended MIDI channel support
- New modulators: ParSeq-8, Note Counter
- New devices: Note FX Layer, Channel Filter, Channel Map
- Resizable tracks in Mix view
- Resizable scenes in Arrange view
- Colorable scenes
- Controller take-over modes
- On-screen controller visualization
- Interaction-based hints
- New quick start templates
- Modulation workflow enhancements
- And more…
Bitwig Studio 2.4 will be released this summer, and it is a free upgrade to everyone with an active Upgrade Plan. A public beta will start soon.
More information: Bitwig