Plugin Boutique has announced a sale on Bitwig Studio, offering up to $100 USD off on the Bitwig Studio 2 music production software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Bitwig is getting summer started with a special deal. Get the award-winning Bitwig Studio 2 today, and save up to $100. Treat your music right with Bitwig Studio!
Bitwig Studio 2 features
- Native cross-platform DAW (Windows, macOS, Linux).
- Intuitive nonlinear sequencing for the studio world and beyond.
- Modular device structure with advanced nesting and routing.
- Multi-touch support for Windows and Linux, with a dedicated Tablet display profile.
- Full multicore and multiprocessor support.
- VST and VST3 support with built-in 32-/64-bit bridging, plug-in crash protection, delay compensation, and flexible multi-out and sidechain capabilities .
- Multi-display support for up to three displays.
- Unified Modulation System: Use Macro controls, Note Expressions, and LFOs & Envelopes to modulate any device, VST plug-in, or hardware parameter.
- Advanced Layered Editing mode.
- Support for various MIDI controllers out of the box, with native MPE support for next generation controllers.
- Open Controller API: Create and customize functionality for any MIDI controller, with scripting access to nearly every feature of Bitwig Studio.
- Bounce and Bounce in Place for Clips or time selection.
- Context-based Pop-up Browser, with support for selected VST preset formats.
- Extensive hardware integration with MIDI sync, MIDI Time Code, as well as analog Clock, and CV out.
- File import: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, and MIDI.
Bitwig Studio 2 and the upgrade from Bitwig Studio are on sale until August 1st, 2018.
More information: Bitwig Studio