Black Octopus Sound has released Siren, a sample library featuring 1GB of vocal recordings.
There is nothing quite like finding the right vocal for a track and with Siren you are given a collection of vocals that range from beautiful, angelic, and haunting from this sought after vocalist.
15 construction kits paired with a massive supply of bonus material, all organized and labelled with correct key and tempo information make this pack a producers dream.
Siren by Veela features
- 15 Construction Kits – Vocals phrases and samples suitable for all kinds of music, each kit is named with the original chord progression it was recorded to for maximum efficiency. All kits are recorded to 128bpm and still sound great when stretched to other tempos.
- Loops – Gated sustains, vocal percussion, and twisted glitch loops perfect for chopping up or laying directly in your track. All loops tempo stretched to 128bpm and labelled with the correct pitch.
- Vocal FX – Heavily verbed breaths, reverse reverbs both tonal and atonal, and blurred vocal swells perfect for transitions for for building tension in your tracks
- Spoken – Over 100 spoken phrases, perfect to drop in over a breakdown or fill. Begging to be chopped up into intricate edits!
- Bonus Material – All of the production material such as random weird vocal noises, single sustain tones (several for each note), laughs and sighs & breath noises. These recordings are a sound designers paradise!
- Siren was recorded with a Neuman TLM103 and processed with the finest gear from Universal Audio for analog warmth such as Studer A800, Empirical Labs Fatso, LA2A compressor, EMT250, Valhalla Room, Harrison 32C EQ, SSL E Channel Strip, Manley Massive Passive EQ. All recordings are relatively dry however to ensure the producer has maximum flexibility.
Siren by Veela is available to purchase for £39.95 GBP.