Blinksonic° has announced updates to its RUIDOZ, VOZ, AETØNZ and SUBSTANZ instruments for Native Instruments Reaktor.
The updates include a new open structure, some fixes and improvements, and additional sounds and banks.
Want to customize BLINKSONIC instruments !?
I am really happy to announce that « EDIT » mode is back on the 4 ensembles, RUIDOZ, AETONZ, SUBSTANZ and VOZ with the last update.
These updates comes with some minor bug fixes on RUIDOZ and SUBSTANZ. No major improvement have been implemented, this to preserve presets and snapshots created by users, but just allowing reverse engineering again, sounds promising enough for all owners of the full Reaktor 6 version. Now it’s possible to visit the structure of each patches and to mod, combine a lot of things.
It also simplifies the access to snapshots, midi/OSC, samplemap manager, and many other features inside R6 (player & full version)
Changes in Blinksonic instruments
- RUIDOZ v2.3
- Fix: Loss of some pitch parameters values when you re-open the instrument as a plugin. A new switch have been implemented in the GUI for enabling the LFO and avoid the pitch parameter to be set on its default value.
- VOZ v1.3
- Voice numbers (which define the polyphony and the number of similtanous notes interpreted) have been change from 8 to 4 to reduce CPU consumption, but it can now been manually set in the properties of the ensemble in “edit” mode.
- New switch in the GUI for getting access on the 3 new female formants banks & 5 additional empty user banks where you can drag n’ drop your own sample collection.
- AETØNZ v1.4 & SUBSTANZ v1.4
- No change except that the structure is now open.
The updates are now available.
Blinksonic is now also offering a Personal Custom Program, for users who would like some modifications or additional functions in the ensembles.
To know the conditions of this offer, write me a mail with the object “custom program”, with few lines explaining what you want to add or modify. After this, no warranty of approval, but I will evaluate with you what’s possible and this for a very fair price (determined by how ambitious or doable is the project).
Furthermore, you can save up to 25% off on your purchase with the following coupon codes:
- Orders of 69+ EUR: Save 15% off with coupon blnksnc_18
- Orders of 159+ EUR: Save 25% off with coupon full_bundle18
More information: Blinksonic°