discoDSP has released version 1.0.4 of its Bliss sampler/VSTi recorder instrument plugin for Windows, Mac & Linux.
Bliss is a sampler and VSTi recorder for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring a scalable & themeable GUI, VSTi sampling, 8 automatable Macro controls, dual zero delay feedback filters, sample editor, 7 built-in effects, flexible modulation, parameter morphing and the highest offline resampling quality using 512 points SINC algorithm.
Changes in Bliss v1.0.4
- Reset voices state when changing play mode.
- Fix glide rate not following morph changes.
- Fix glide mode button not responding to changes.
- Fix in some cases the background of the sample editor is not paint.
- Fix sample editor wave not always repainting correctly.
- Changed appearance of sample editor exit button icon.
Bliss for Windows, Mac and Linux (VST/AU) costs 89 EUR/$99 USD. Registered customers can download the update free of charge.