Blue Cat Audio has released a free update for its multiple tracks audio analyzers Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Multi, Oscilloscope Multi, and StereoScope Multi.
These special audio analysis plugins can communicate between instances: It is thus possible to visualize the spectrum, stereo image and waveform of multiple audio tracks on a single graph simultaneously. These tools also provide the ability to compare the characteristics of several tracks using spectrum, stereo image or phase difference analysis.
The new versions (2.31) of the three plugins come with multiple performance improvements as well as a few bug fixes.
Changes in the plugins
- Mac: faster GUI rendering on recent Mac OS systems (up to 8x faster).
- Mac: fixed user interface not properly shown on retina displays in some applications built with the 10.14 Mac OS SDK.
- Mac: fixed settings panel rendering issues in dark mode on Mac OS Mojave and newer.
- Mac Audio Unit: fixed plug-in listing in some host applications (Plogue Bidule…).
- Mac: fixed registration dialog not working in some applications (LUNA, Garage Band, Gig Performer).
- Mac: fixed demo version causing Logic to freeze when reloading a project.
- Fixed plug-in layout not properly saved and restored.
The new versions are free for existing customers.
Individual plugins are on sale for 79 EUR/USD each (regular 99 EUR/USD). The Multi Pack with all 3 plugins is 119 EUR/USD during the promotion (regular 149 EUR/USD).
The offer expires May 19th, 2020.
More information: Blue Cat Audio