Blue Cat Audio has released an update for its Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script, the scripting software that can be programmed to create custom audio and MIDI effects or virtual instruments inside most Digital Audio Workstations (DAW).
This new version is now available as a standalone application, in addition to most common plugin formats. Also, the custom audio and MIDI effects or virtual instruments can now be exported as independent VST, VST3 or Audio Unit plugins. The update also brings multiple improvements to Plug’n Script as well as exported plugins (full list below).
Changes in Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script v3.1
- Now available as a standalone application.
- Export plugin in VST3 and Audio Unit plugin formats.
- Faster graphical user interface loading.
- New version of the Angelscript engine (2.32) with improved performance and new add-ons (datetime, filesystem).
- Last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu.
- Plugin state can now be reverted to the last loaded preset.
- Improved scalable graphics for icons and buttons.
- Dropped support for legacy RTAS and DirectX plugins formats.
Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script is available for 79 USD/EUR until December 15th (regular 99 USD/EUR). The update is free for registered customers.
More information: Blue Cat Audio