Blue Cat Audio has released an update of 8 audio plug-ins to fix a few compatibility issues and improve the experience on newer systems.
This update includes new versions for Blue Cat’s Dynamics (broadband dynamics processor), MB-5 Dynamix (multiband dynamics processor), FreqAnalyst Pro (spectrum analyzer), StereoScope Pro (stereo field analyzer), the Blue Cat’s Parametr’EQ series (Parametric equalizers) and Blue Cat’s Remote Control (virtual control surface).
Changes in the update
- Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
- Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.
- Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OSX Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
- Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
- Fixed VST version that could not be loaded in Audio Hijack (Mac).
The update is now available to downloaf for existing customers free of charge.
More information: Blue Cat Audio