To celebrate the end of 2020, Blue Cat Audio has released an update for all its free plugins, including several new features, plus many performance and compatibility improvements and fixes.
All these free plug-ins (Blue Cat’s Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, FreqAnalyst, Gain Suite, Triple EQ and Free Amp) are available separately or as part of the “Blue Cat’s Freeware Pack” bundle. They are 100% free and do not require any registration, dongle, or mailing list subscription.
Changes in Blue Cat’s Free Plugins
- Arrow keys can now be used to navigate presets.
- Improved smooth plug-in bypass (faster and smoother transition).
- New high resolution graphics for knobs.
- Reduced disk footprint.
- Misc DSP performance enhancements.
- Windows: Improved GUI loading performance.
- Mac Audio Unit: Fixed plug-in listing in some host applications (Plogue Bidule).
- Mac: Fixed GUI performance issues on native P3 displays and improved performance on other displays.
- Mac: Fixed mouse wheel that required large movements to change parameter values.
- Mac: Fixed mouse cursor flickering issues.
- Mac: Fixed Esc key not closing fine edit parameter dialog.
- Blue Cat’s Gain Suite 3.32: Reduced memory footprint when using many instances in a session.