Blue Cat Audio has released an update for Re-Head, a plugin created to make using headphones easier for musicians and audio professionals.
The new version of Re-Head brings several new headphone compensation profiles, easier presets navigation and several other enhancements and fixes.
Re-Head is a plug-in which aims at re-creating a room experience when using headphones. While it cannot replace studio monitors or a guitar cabinet in a room, it makes the transition from speakers to headphones and vice versa less dramatic.
Changes in Re-Head v1.1
- Added new headphone compensation profiles.
- Arrow keys can now be used to navigate presets.
- Improved smooth plug-in bypass.
- Mac: fixed GUI performance issues on native P3 displays and improved performance on other displays.
- Mac: fixed mouse wheel that required large movements to change parameter values.
- Mac: fixed mouse cursor flickering issues.
- Mac: fixed Esc key not closing fine edit parameter dialog.
The update is free for existing Re-Head customers.
New customers can get Re-Head with 20% off until October 7th, 2020, priced 39 USD/EUR instead of 49 USD/EUR. Other Blue Cat Audio customers will receive an extra discount by email. Demo versions are available for download in most common plugin formats for Mac and Windows.