Blue Cat Audio has released Digital Peak Meter Pro v3.0, a totally redesigned version of its unique audio analysis tool.
This VST and DirectX plugin for Windows provides very flexible and customizable audio meters as well as advanced side chaining control capabilities thanks to its MIDI and automation output.
New in Digital Peak Meter Pro v3.0
- New user interface design.
- Bob Katz’s K-System scales support (K-12 / K-14 / K-20).
- You can now blend RMS and Peak envelopes for the tranformed output.
- New mid-side mode: you can now easily switch from Left-Right to Mid-Side stereo mode for instant mono compatibility check.
- Average values display.
- The output envelope can now be a combination of the peak and RMS envelopes.
- Main MIDI settings are now available from the main panel.
- Undo/Redo support.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format and share them between the directX and VST versions.
- Window Opacity Management: make the plugin window transparent and see behind.
- New toolbar to access main functionalities.
- Main MIDI settings are now available from the plugin user interface.
- Curves are now anti-aliased.
- Improved the display of parameters values in the MIDI settings panel and the host application.
- Improved graphs refresh rate.
- Reduced memory consumption when using several instances.
- Improved Skins loading performance.
- Default values for MIDI controllers have been changed to be more convenient.
- Blue Cat’s Skinning Language 1.4.2 support.
Digital Peak Meter Pro is available for 41.65 EUR or within Blue Cat’s Master Pack and Blue Cat’s Analysis Pack bundles. A limited time offer is available for these products until the end of the month.
Visit Blue Cat Audio for more information.