Blue Cat Audio has released a new update for Blue Cat’s Axiom, the multi effect processor for guitar and bass.
Announced earlier this year at NAMM, the update includes the Hot Tuna affordable yet powerful high precision tuner.
It is both included as a built-in effect with the new Axiom 1.4 and sold separately as an individual plugin.
Blue Cat’s Hot Tuna features
- High precision tuner plug-in.
- Dim or mute the signal when active.
- Adjust the reference frequency from 430 to 450 Hz.
- Processing performed in the background, not impacting real time audio.
Hot Tuna is on sale for the intro price of $6 USD / 6 EUR until February 21st, 2020 (regular 9 USD/EUR).
In addition to the new Hot Tuna plugin, the update also brings a new stomp box look and feel for most its other built-in effects (44 plugins). And the amp simulation tone maps that let you create new amp tones easily on a 2D map are now directly accessible from the main user interface, without having to open the full amp editor first.
Changes in Axiom v1.4
- New built-in effect: Hot Tuna high performance tuner.
- New “stomp box” look & feel for built-in effects.
- The tone maps explorer for the amp simulation is now accessible directly from the main user interface.
- Mac application now fully supports dark mode on Mac OS Mojave and newer.
The Axiom 1.4 update is free for existing customers, and a special introduction offer is available for Axiom and the Axe Pack, on sale for 149 USD/EUR and 239 USD/EUR, respectively.