Main changes in v2.0
- Brand new skinnable graphic user interface using Blue Cat’s skinning language v1.2.2
- Advanced MIDI control with customizable parameters curve response and MIDI learn
- All parameters can now be fine tuned thanks to a text-edit popup window that appears when double clicking on user interface widgets
- Feedback and feed forward parameters can now be negative for phase inversion
- Precision of the gain control enhanced
- User manual accessible from the plug-in UI
- DX version: the factory presets are now available from the host standard presets view (for hosts that support static presets)
A tutorial on how to use the new advanced MIDI control features is available.
Flanger and Flanger Stereo are freeware and are available as directX and VST plug-ins.
Visit Blue Cat Audio for more information.