BOOM Library has announced the release of a new audio plugin that adds power and punch to your mix.
Following up on the recent Turbine sound design plugin, BOOM Library returns with Enforcer, a kick drum designer that can be triggered by your source audio material.
Ever wasted your time adding sub sweeteners to every single shot of a fully automatic weapon? Ever got stuck layering a kick drum with controllable and tunable low-end or enhance live drums with well defined punch? Having a hard time adding steady weight to every single footstep? Look no further, Enforcer is the Swiss Army Knife for punch, low-end, sub power, kick… you name it.
ENFORCER adds irresistible punch, powerful body and rigorous low-end bass impulses to your samples. You can heavily beef up sounds or add only a hint of weight. You can use it as a kick-drum synth, exchange existing kick drum tails and tune them easily using semitones or you can completely replace given source sounds.
- Add power and punch to your mix.
- Triggered by source audio material – no need to manually synch it to your tracks.
- Trigger can be adjusted with surgical precision – enforce exactly and only what you want.
- Tune kick drums and snares using semitones.
- Duck source frequencies for an absolutely clean & professional mix.
- Easy-to-use bass plug-in.
Enforcer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available at the intro price of 79 EUR until March 13th (regular 99 EUR). A 7-day free trial is available.
More information: BOOM Library